January 21st, 2013
This prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
- The competition is not open to employees of Born Gifted or Custard and anyone else involved in the operation of selecting the winners, their agents, families or partners.
- To be entered into this prize draw, you have to:
1. Sign up to Pinterest and follow us at http://pinterest.com/borngifted/
2. Create a new board called ‘My Born Gifted January Wishlist’
3. Pin 5 items from our ‘January Competition’ board onto your Wishlist that you would like to win
4. Email a URL of your Wishlist board to email@example.com (so that we can contact our winner!)
Competition will run until midnight on 31st January
THE PRIZE: Whoever gets the most amount of repins will WIN an Item from their MY BORN GIFTED JANUARY WISHLIST board
- The winner will be notified via a an e-mail to their provided address
- There are no alternatives to the prize offered.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that, if they win, their name may be published on the Born Gifted blog page or made available to anyone requesting details of the winner.
- Born Gifted reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any point.
No purchase is necessary to enter these competitions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. You understand that you are providing your information to Born Gifted and not to Pinterest.
December 14th, 2009
Many people think of spring and summer as being the time of year for weddings, but a wedding in winter can also be very special.
You will need to get into a different mindset – instead of planning for a warm, sunny day and imagining everyone in light, summer clothes with photos taken in beautiful parkland or gardens, you can think of traditional beams and cosy firesides as you and your guests enjoy a warming hot punch, followed by a convivial winter meal.
Wedding dresses and bridesmaids outfits are just beautiful in winter weight fabrics and styles, and may even be more flattering than skimpy summer styles. Just make sure that your bridesmaids will be wearing dresses that don’t expose too much bare flesh to the winter temperatures by choosing outfits with a small jacket.
Another aspect to consider is the gifts you will give them. It is traditional for the bride to present her attendants with bridesmaids gifts as a thank you for their attendance on the bride for the day and the support they have given over the preparation time.
Traditionally, bridesmaids gifts have often been a silver or gold necklace or chain and here at Born Gifted we have a selection of bridesmaids gifts, as well as a modern take on bridesmaids gifts, such as photo frames and trinkets. Your winter wedding will be just as special as a summer wedding and, by autumn, you may want personalised baby gifts! Whatever your precise gift needs will be, be they as unusual as godparent gifts, we will be pleased to assist you.