Solid Silver Quaich with Celtic Handles by Carrs
The Quaich is a traditional Scottish drinking cup which is a very popular choice for a Christening or Baptism. This Sterling Silver Quaich has Celtic handles and is of the highest quality.
- Made from Sterling Silver
- Made by the prestigious Carrs Silverware
- Traditional Celtic-design handles
- Edinburgh hallmarks
- Approx. diameter 3” (7.6cm)
- Presented in a silk-lined presentation box
- A stunning present for a Christening or Baptism
- Manufacturers code QU3B*CE-SS
- Gift bag and tag available at checkout if required
If you’re looking for the ultimate Scottish Children’s gift then this beautiful silver Quaich would make the perfect choice.
Last Viewed Products