CHRISTMAS DELIVERY INFORMATION 2017
Please refer to the delivery timescale on the product and contact us if you are unsure by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is your item one of our unpersonalised/non-engraved gifts?
If you select 'Free Delivery' at checkout BEFORE 1pm on 20th December 2017, you should receive your parcel in time for Christmas. This is because it will be sent out within the boundary of Royal Mail's last recommended posting date. However please do not rely on this if you absolutely must have the item in time for Christmas as it is not a guaranteed service.
After this date you need to select ‘NEXT DAY DELIVERY’ and order before 1pm on Thursday 21st December 2017 in order for your item to arrive in time for Christmas Day.
Is your item personalised or made to order?
The cut-off times will be different for most of our personalised gifts as they do have variable lead times - please ensure you have checked the product description page for further product-specific information and contact us if you are in any doubt. For a quick response e-mail email@example.com with the product code.
Please note these dates are in line with Royal Mail's last recommended posting dates for Christmas 2017. If there is any snow this year, there will be delays in deliveries so please take this into account when ordering! We do everything we possibly can to get your order to you on time.
UK DELIVERY - FREE over £40, otherwise only £2.95 per order
* We use Royal Mail for our delivery service. There is a standard £2.95 charge for all orders under £40 and get free delivery when you spend more than £40.
* We make no guarantees on how quickly this will arrive and your parcel will NOT be trackable. When Royal Mail are not striking and do not have a backlog, delivery should be within 5 working days from posting but this is not guaranteed. Please expect delivery to take a lot longer during industrial action/adverse weather/christmas rush. This is a good option if you are in no hurry for the item or delivery does not have to be day-specific.
UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY - £6.95 per order
* Available on most products.
* Order BY 1pm on a weekday, and your parcel will be delivered on the next WORKING day (NB: orders placed after 1pm on a Friday may not leave until Monday for delivery on Tuesday). We cannot specify a delivery time.
* The charge is £6.95 per order.
* Add the item to your shopping basket and select 'Next Working Day Delivery' as you go through the final Checkout process (not applicable on all items as a few personalised items cannot be prepared in time for delivery next day).
* PLEASE NOTE: A signature will be required for ALL next day delivery orders so please ensure someone will be available to sign for the parcel. Delivery staff do not have to leave parcels with neighbours if they choose not to so please ensure someone can receive the item at the delivery address.
Standard next day delivery ordered before 1pm on a Friday is guaranteed to arrive on Monday (ie next working day), NOT Saturday. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday. A signature will be required or the item will be returned to depot to await collection or redelivery instruction.
UK SATURDAY DELIVERY - £9.95 per order
* Available on many products - a great service to choose if you really have left it to the last minute!
* Order by 1pm on a Friday, and your parcel will be delivered on Saturday. If you order Saturday delivery earlier in the week, we will hold your parcel to send out for delivery on Saturday.
* The charge is £9.95 per order.
* Add the item to your shopping basket and select 'Saturday Delivery' as you go through the final Checkout process (not applicable on all items as a few personalised items cannot be prepared in time for delivery on the Saturday).
* PLEASE NOTE: A signature will be required for ALL Saturday delivery orders so please ensure someone will be available to sign for the parcel, otherwise it will be returned to the depot.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND DELIVERY - £9.95 per order
* Available on many products - fully tracked.
* The charge is £9.95 per order. All payments will be in GBP. Your bank will be responsible for any currency conversions.
* Add the item to your shopping basket and you will be directed through the 'International Delivery' option as you go through the final Checkout process.
* We may need to contact you after ordering so please keep an eye on your e-mails.
* Please note that many machines cannot accept special characters or accents so we may contact you regarding this.
* The price paid for the product and service will include VAT.
* You will be responsible for any local importing duties.
Please note :
We will not be held liable for any late deliveries if delays occur by causes beyond our reasonable control including:
fire; severe weather conditions; strike action or industrial dispute.
There are no collections or deliveries on bank holidays so these will not be classed as a working day. Please consider this when expecting next day deliveries over a long weekend.
DESPATCH TIMESAll unpersonalised items will be despatched (sent out) within 1 working day of your order. Personalised items may take longer before despatch but an estimate of despatch (posting) time will be provided within the information on the product. Eg. 'Despatched within 5 working days' means your item will be estimated to be posted out within 5 working days but please note this is a guide only.
We cannot be held responsible for third party delays in transit eg due to Royal Mail strike action, adverse weather conditions etc. Under these circumstances you need to allow up to 28 days for delivery. We are unable to 'fasttrack' any order unless you have paid for Next Day Delivery.
Royal Mail may be slower at particularly busy times eg. after bank holidays, towards the end of the year etc. or during industrial action and you should take this into account when ordering.
We advise you order Next Day Delivery or Saturday delivery if you require the item urgently or for a guaranteed day.
Delivery does not include Bank Holidays.
You can have items delivered to a different delivery address as long as the address you provide as the cardholders address is the address at which the card is registered (ie. where your bank statements are delivered). We never include pricing information or receipts in our parcels.
We may have to charge extra for heavy deliveries to the Highlands and Islands, other Islands, Northern Ireland and certain postcodes. You will be contacted in advance by e-mail to advise the cost if this is the case.
ITEM NOT ARRIVED?
We must be informed in writing within 28 days if you have not received the item at all at which time a full investigation will be carried out and you will be refunded or the item replaced. We cannot send out replacement items until we have received confirmation the item cannot be found, or in the case of faulty items until the item has been returned first.
We must first receive confirmation from you that your item is not awaiting collection or redelivery instruction at your local Royal Mail depot (cards may not necessarily have been left by postmen).
If we replace an item for you and the original is returned to us as undelivered, we reserve the right to charge any related fees passed on to us from the delivery company regarding the returned item. We will only send a returned item out once under the free delivery option. Any future deliveries will be chargeable.
We will wait at least 15 working days from the date of despatch before replacing an undelivered item.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 526 259 where we'll be more than willing to advise you.
Updated June 2017