Steiff Classic 1920 Teddy Bear 35cm Light Brown Mohair
Click image to zoom
From 3 years
The name Steiff has been synonymous with quality teddy bears since its inception in 1880 and this stunning Classic 1920's Mohair Teddy Bear is made from the finest brass coloured wavy mohair with beige felt paw pads and stands at an impressive 35cm. His nose and mouth are hand embroidered from black thread and his limbs are jointed. When tilted a certain way he lets out a comforting growling noise. Perfect design never dates and the fact that this bear has remained the same since the 1920's is testament to this.
This amazing bear comes with the customary golden stud in his ear to prove his authenticity.
- Classic 1920 Mohair Teddy Bear by Steiff.
- Finest mohair fur.
- Jointed limbs.
- Internal growl.
- Steiff golden stud in ear.
- Size approx. Height 35cm.
- Surface washable only.
- Not intended as a children’s toy.
- Manufacturer’s code: 000737.
- Strictly tested to exceed all relevant European safety standards.
- Official Steiff branded gift box available.
- Order by 1pm on a weekday for same day dispatch!
- Next working day delivery available on this item.
£99.99 (Currently Out Of Stock)
£129.99 (Currently Out Of Stock)
Last Viewed Products