The story tells of all the unbelievable mad-cap, crazy deeds a child might do to show how much they love and care for their mummy! Examples include brushing a crocodile's teeth, arm wrestling an octopus, roller skating down Mount Everest, filling the Grand Canyon with custard and knitting the Eiffel Tower! You get the idea!
- Personalised 'I'd do anything for Mummy' rhyming book
- Mummy (or your chosen name for Mum) not only appears on the cover but also on every page and across 24 illustrations
- A personal message can also be included on the first page (up to 2 lines, 40 characters per line)
- Add an optional photo of the child at the end of the bookr.
- Beautifully illustrated rhyming story
- Printed on high quality 120gsm smooth paper with a laminated cover
- Available in soft back and hard back versions
- A4 size
(click for answers)