The book introduces engines Edward, Gordon, and Henry who all have to learn that it is better to be friends than argue amongst each other. This personalised version of ‘The Three Railway Engines’ is a great way to introduce children to the world of Thomas the Tank Engine, and for anyone who is already a fan of the series who can reacquaint themselves with the book that started it all.
This edition is personalised with the child’s name on the front cover, as well as appearing on the top of every page. A personalised message can also be added to the opening page of the book. To make this gift extra special, the book is presented in a free gift box that has a special Thomas the Tank Engine logo embossed in silver foil on the lid.
- Personalised The Three Railway Engines book.
- Hard-back book.
- Child's name appears on the book cover and at the top of every page throughout the book.
- Personalise with a name (up to 12 characters)
- A personal message over 2 lines of 40 characters each appears on the opening page.
- Free gift box included.
- Approx. size: 20cm (L) x 20cm (W).
- Standard UK keyboard letters and numbers only, no special characters.