Delivery Information | Born Gifted
STANDARD DELIVERY ROYAL MAIL 48 SERVICE £3.95
* When your order has been prepared it will be sent via Royal Mail 48.
* We make no guarantees on how quickly this will arrive. When Royal Mail are not on strike and do not have a backlog, delivery should be within approx. 3 working days from posting but this is not guaranteed. Please expect delivery to take a lot longer during industrial action/adverse weather/christmas rush. This is a good option if you are not in a hurry.
ROYAL MAIL 24 DELIVERY - £5.95
* When your order has been prepared it will be despatched via Royal Mail 24 which usually arrives the next working day.
* Items sent via this service are trackable (once a delivery attempt has been made)
EXPEDITED SAME DAY PRODUCTION & NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE - £7.95
* Order by 1pm on a weekday, and your parcel will be despatched via a 24hr tracked service the same day. This is not a 100% guaranteed service but most orders will arrive on the next WORKING day (NB: orders placed after 1pm on a Friday may not leave until Monday for delivery on Tuesday).
* This service is fully trackable.
INTERNATIONAL & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND DELIVERY - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
We do not currently ship internationally (this includes Ireland) - apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Please note :
There are no collections or deliveries on bank holidays so these will not be classed as a working day. Please consider this when expecting next day deliveries over a long weekend.
We cannot be held responsible for third party delays in transit eg due to Royal Mail strike action, adverse weather conditions etc. Under these circumstances you need to allow up to 28 days for delivery. We are unable to 'fast-track' any order unless you have paid for our expedited service.
Royal Mail may be slower at particularly busy times eg. after bank holidays, towards the end of the year etc. or during industrial action and you should take this into account when ordering.
We advise that you take advantage of our expedited delivery service (available on many items) if you require your order urgently.
Delivery does not include Bank Holidays.
You can have items delivered to a different delivery address as long as the address you provide as the cardholders address is the address at which the card is registered (ie. where your bank statements are delivered). We never include pricing information or receipts in our parcels.
We cannot deliver heavy items to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, other Islands, Northern Ireland and certain postcodes. You will be contacted immediately if this is the case.
ITEM NOT ARRIVED?
We must be informed in writing within 28 days if you have not received your order at which time a full investigation will be initiated and you will be refunded or be sent a replacement.
We must first receive confirmation from you that your item is not awaiting collection or redelivery instruction at your local Royal Mail depot (cards may not necessarily have been left by postmen).
We will wait at least 15 working days from the date of despatch before replacing an undelivered item.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com where we'll be more than willing to advise you.
Updated January 2023