Delivery Information | Born Gifted
Please note that carriers including Royal Mail are experiencing delays to their service due to the Coronavirus. We ask you to please be patient at this difficult time. All carriers have implemented social distancing policies so you will not be asked to sign for anything.
We continue to follow all government guidelines concerning Coronavirus to ensure we are assisting with the prevention of spread of the virus and the health and safety of all our staff and customers is paramount.
OUR DELIVERY INFORMATION
We have different delivery options to choose from depending on how quickly you need your item:
UK DELIVERY - FREE OVER £40! OTHERWISE IT'S ONLY £2.95!
* We use Royal Mail for our delivery service. There is a standard £2.95 charge for all orders under £40 and get free delivery when you spend more than £40.
* We make no guarantees on how quickly this will arrive and your parcel will NOT be trackable. When Royal Mail are not striking and do not have a backlog, delivery should be within 5 working days from posting but this is not guaranteed. Please expect delivery to take a lot longer during industrial action/adverse weather/christmas rush. This is a good option if you are in no hurry for the item or delivery does not have to be day-specific.
UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY - £6.95
* Available on most products.
* Order by 1pm on a weekday, and your parcel will be delivered on the next WORKING day (NB: orders placed after 1pm on a Friday may not leave until Monday for delivery on Tuesday). We cannot specify a delivery time.
* The charge is £6.95 per order.
* Add the item to your shopping basket and select 'Next Working Day Delivery' as you go through the final Checkout process (not applicable on all items as a few personalised items cannot be prepared in time for delivery next day).
* PLEASE NOTE: A signature will be required for ALL next day delivery orders so please ensure someone will be available to sign for the parcel. Delivery staff do not have to leave parcels with neighbours if they choose not to so please ensure someone can receive the item at the delivery address.
Standard next day delivery ordered before 1pm on a Friday is guaranteed to arrive on Monday (ie next working day), NOT Saturday. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday. A signature will be required or the item will be returned to depot to await collection or redelivery instruction.
UK SATURDAY DELIVERY - £9.95
* Available on many products - a great service to choose if you really have left it to the last minute!
* Order by 1pm on a Friday, and your parcel will be delivered on Saturday. If you order Saturday delivery earlier in the week, we will hold your parcel to send out for delivery on Saturday.
* The charge is £9.95 per order.
* Add the item to your shopping basket and select 'Saturday Delivery' as you go through the final Checkout process (not applicable on all items as a few personalised items cannot be prepared in time for delivery on the Saturday).
* PLEASE NOTE: A signature will be required for ALL Saturday delivery orders so please ensure someone will be available to sign for the parcel, otherwise it will be returned to the depot.
INTERNATIONAL & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND DELIVERY - £9.95
* Available on many products.
* The charge is £9.95 per order. All payments will be in GBP. Your bank will be responsible for any currency conversions.
* Add the item to your shopping basket and you will be directed through the 'International Delivery' option as you go through the final Checkout process.
* We may need to contact you after ordering so please keep an eye on your e-mails.
* Please note that many machines cannot accept special characters or accents so we may contact you regarding this.
* The price paid for the product and service will include VAT.
* You will be responsible for any local importing duties.
Please note :
There are no collections or deliveries on bank holidays so these will not be classed as a working day. Please consider this when expecting next day deliveries over a long weekend.
We cannot be held responsible for third party delays in transit eg due to Royal Mail strike action, adverse weather conditions etc. Under these circumstances you need to allow up to 28 days for delivery. We are unable to 'fasttrack' any order unless you have paid for Next Day Delivery.
Royal Mail may be slower at particularly busy times eg. after bank holidays, towards the end of the year etc. or during industrial action and you should take this into account when ordering.
We advise you order Next Day Delivery or Saturday delivery if you require the item urgently or for a guaranteed day.
Delivery does not include Bank Holidays.
You can have items delivered to a different delivery address as long as the address you provide as the cardholders address is the address at which the card is registered (ie. where your bank statements are delivered). We never include pricing information or receipts in our parcels.
We may have to charge extra for heavy deliveries to the Highlands and Islands, other Islands, Northern Ireland and certain postcodes. You will be contacted in advance by e-mail to advise the cost if this is the case.
ITEM NOT ARRIVED?
We must be informed in writing within 28 days if you have not received the item at all at which time a full investigation will be carried out and you will be refunded or the item replaced. We cannot send out replacement items until we have received confirmation the item cannot be found, or in the case of faulty items until the item has been returned first.
We must first receive confirmation from you that your item is not awaiting collection or redelivery instruction at your local Royal Mail depot (cards may not necessarily have been left by postmen).
We will wait at least 15 working days from the date of despatch before replacing an undelivered item.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com where we'll be more than willing to advise you.
Updated April 2020