Delivery Information | Born Gifted
Please note that carriers including Royal Mail are experiencing significant delays to their service due to the Coronavirus. We ask you to please be patient at this difficult time. All carriers have implemented social distancing policies so you will not be asked to sign for anything.
Latest Service Update from Royal Mail detailing siginificant disruption due to Covid 19 can be found here
We continue to follow all government guidelines concerning Coronavirus to ensure we are assisting with the prevention of spread of the virus and the health and safety of all our staff and customers is paramount.
We have different delivery options to choose from depending on how quickly you need your item:
UK DELIVERY - FREE OVER £40! OTHERWISE IT'S ONLY £2.95!
* We use Royal Mail for our delivery service. There is a standard £2.95 charge for all orders under £40 and get free delivery when you spend more than £40.
* We make no guarantees on how quickly this will arrive and your parcel will NOT be trackable. When Royal Mail are not striking and do not have a backlog, delivery should be within 5 working days from posting but this is not guaranteed. Please expect delivery to take a lot longer during industrial action/adverse weather/christmas rush. This is a good option if you are in no hurry for the item or delivery does not have to be day-specific.
UK 24hr DELIVERY - £6.95
* Available on many products.
* Order by 1pm on a weekday, and your parcel will be despatched via a 24hr tracked service the same day. This is not a guaranteed service but most items will be delivered on the next WORKING day (NB: orders placed after 1pm on a Friday may not leave until Monday for delivery on Tuesday). We cannot specify a delivery time.
* The charge is £6.95 per order.
* Add the item to your shopping basket and select 'Next Working Day Delivery' as you go through the final Checkout process (not applicable on all items as a few personalised items cannot be prepared in time for delivery next day).
INTERNATIONAL & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND DELIVERY - UNAVAILABLE
We do not currently ship internationally (this includes Ireland) - apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Please note :
There are no collections or deliveries on bank holidays so these will not be classed as a working day. Please consider this when expecting next day deliveries over a long weekend.
We cannot be held responsible for third party delays in transit eg due to Royal Mail strike action, adverse weather conditions etc. Under these circumstances you need to allow up to 28 days for delivery. We are unable to 'fasttrack' any order unless you have paid for our expedited service.
Royal Mail may be slower at particularly busy times eg. after bank holidays, towards the end of the year etc. or during industrial action and you should take this into account when ordering.
We advise that you take advantage of our expedited delivery service (available on many items) if you require your order urgently.
Delivery does not include Bank Holidays.
You can have items delivered to a different delivery address as long as the address you provide as the cardholders address is the address at which the card is registered (ie. where your bank statements are delivered). We never include pricing information or receipts in our parcels.
We may have to charge extra for heavy deliveries to the Highlands and Islands, other Islands, Northern Ireland and certain postcodes. You will be contacted in advance by e-mail to advise the cost if this is the case.
ITEM NOT ARRIVED?
We must be informed in writing within 28 days if you have not received the item at all at which time a full investigation will be carried out and you will be refunded or the item replaced. We cannot send out replacement items until we have received confirmation the item cannot be found, or in the case of faulty items until the item has been returned first.
We must first receive confirmation from you that your item is not awaiting collection or redelivery instruction at your local Royal Mail depot (cards may not necessarily have been left by postmen).
We will wait at least 15 working days from the date of despatch before replacing an undelivered item.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org where we'll be more than willing to advise you.
Updated December 2020